Torna alla lista annunci
Operations Talent Program (France)
Operations Talent Program – Are you ready to embrace your future?
The Operations Talent Program (OTP) is a graduate program designed for brilliant new graduates with the goal to accelerate their growth towards dynamic career opportunities within EssilorLuxottica’s Global Operations.
The program is held in two of EssilorLuxottica’s main Operations hubs: Créteil (southeast of Paris, France) and Agordo (Belluno, Italy) and will last a total of 2 years. You will be assigned to France or Italy based on your interests and qualifications as well as business requirements.
You will start in September 2023 and throughout the program you will explore the expansive world of operations thanks to a job rotation and shift/store experiences, deep-dive the industrial environment where technology, innovation and product-passion sit center-stage. After the 2 years of program in the hiring country, you will have the chance to move abroad with an international assignment. The whole professional experience is integrated by a structured learning path made up by an Academy, deployed during the first six months, and a deep dive in management topics with a top-notch Business School.
Discover more about the program structure
What do we offer?
• Permanent contract from day-1 with competitive compensation package
• Be part of a diverse, international network of trainees who are sharing similar daily experiences in the two Operations Headquarters
• Housing for the first six months in a charming location in the heart of the Dolomites in Italy or in the surroundings of vibrant Paris
• Continuous evaluation and potential to progress into global positions
• Training path with top-notch Business School courses to learn the milestones for a career in Operations
• Access to the company canteen (discounted in France)
• Access to the company gym in Agordo
• Employee discounts
• Health insurance
What are the next steps?
• Complete the online application as soon as possible. You may apply to Agordo (Belluno, Italy) or Créteil (Paris, France) based on your preference. Please note that the specific starting location for you will also depend on your fit with the different roles
• If your profile meets the eligibility criteria, you are invited to complete an online individual assessment that looks at different elements of your personality, cognitive abilities and command of English (if not native)
• Candidates with the highest scores meet our Talent Acquisition experts in an online interview
• If you made it to the next stage, you take part in an online group assessment where to work on a real business case
• Top performers finally meet our Business Leaders first virtually, then on-site for a challenging final round.
Link to apply:
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.