Torna alla lista annunci
Full Stack Developer (FSD) to produce scalable software solutions
GENERAL DYNAMICS MISSION SYSTEMS ITALY
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer will be:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Work with tight deadlines and well-defined milestones for the delivery of project objectives
• Interact with co-workers, vendors, the general public and representatives of other organizations.
• Attend meetings, conferences, task forces, committees, events, etc. to provide and receive updated information, work in unity with other business units with similar equipment and system interests.
• Draft software engineering project proposals to define goals, identify the scope, background and need, and ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services.
Qualifications and Experience
The Full Stack Developer will have:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Proven experience as a developer of desktop and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks and development models
• Experience as C# developer
• Experience as WPF - Front-End Developer
• Experience in development of WebServices, Message Services (MQTT/DDS)
• Working knowledge of:
o Multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. XAML, etc.)
o UI Graphical Interface
o Model Based and Design Patterns Framework
o Map Displaying and GeoSpatial (Lat/Lon GeoRepresentation,Raster,Vector format) , Map Services
o RealTime Graphical Map Display, OPENGL Graphic Concept (plus)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations;
• Ability to analyze and reduce a wide range of product data in the determination of root causes to problems;
• Knowledge of design documentation standards;
• Fluency in English, comprehension, reading, writing, and interpersonal skill.
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy today is a world-class engineering, integration and installation company, supplying fully-integrated, large and complex solutions including:
• Fixed and Transportable Telecommunications, Information Systems and Networks
• Intrusion detection, Access Control, Anti-sabotage, Video-surveillance and Security systems
• Local and Remote automation systems for all Industries
• Integrated Command & Control Systems, Software design, development and integration
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy’s highlights include:
• Comprehensive, field-proven, world-class experience built over 50-years, working with Oil and Gas customers – major operators and EPC contractors worldwide, NATO and non-NATO defence agencies, foreign MoD/MoI.
• Proven capability to leverage innovative and state-of-the-art fully-integrated solutions, technically enhanced, at competitive price and at low risk for the customers.
• Integrated solutions designed and engineered for high reliability and easy maintainability, to meet or exceed client requirements, using first-class COTS field proven and type-approved equipment.
• Flexible and open technological systems approach: partner with multiple vendors, field proven processes – employees – practices and structure to successfully implementing and operating large and complex projects on time and on budget.
• In-house experienced multi-disciplined project team comprised of personnel from engineering and project management departments.
• Global reach – successfully referenced in Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and in the most harsh environments (ice to desert and offshore to onshore).
• First class corporate commitment from our parent company, General Dynamics Mission Systems, and the General Dynamics Corporation.