Torna alla lista annunci
Informatics Technical Specialist
The Informatics Technical Specialist is the subject matter expert for the installation; integration; verification; and support of the Professional Services informatics solutions. Partners with other service colleagues, customer’s personnel that works with the Laboratory Information System and customer’s laboratory staff to complete preimplementation planning and preparation; software installation; connectivity; verification testing; customer training; and technical support.
2. Key Success Factors:
- Form effective partnerships with external customers, Center of Excellence team members, internal sales and support organizations.
- Strong problem solving skills; knows when to engage other people in the organization to resolve customer’s issues in a timely matter.
- Effectively communicate with highly IT technical individuals and people without a technical background both at customer and organization’s multiple levels.
3. Major responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive support for entire informatics solution.
- Partner with Center of Excellence teams to optimize informatics solutions and offerings as well as quality of service.
- Assist in the preparation of statement of work documents, ensuring all relevant information is captured.
- Ensure all informatics implementation projects are delivered and executed as per statement of work.
- Specify the appropriate hardware solution for professional services informatics solutions and where appropriate liaise with third party IT hardware providers.
- Perform software-related installation and configuration processes.
- Deliver structured software application product training to the end user.
- Support post-sales informatics activities and provide expert knowledge.
- Serves as level 1 and/or 2 complaint resolution via call center phone support function.
- Serves as level 1 and/or 2 complaint resolution via call center phone support function even during off-business hours by shifts and on rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in bio engineering, computer engineering, computer science; information systems; medical technology; or related field. Ideally with 2 years of informatics technical application experience in hospital or laboratory settings.
- General IT knowledge, basic concepts of programming language (pascal preferably), SQL Basic knowledge, applications for personal productivity (Office)
- Nice to have: Oracle knowledge. IT system management experience workstation/desktop technology; internet protocols; remote connectivity; corporate virus protection products; back-up systems; firewalls and VPN client and tunnel technologies.
* We are willing to consider fresh graduates interested in this position to join our reality with a junior role. In that case no previous work experience is required, but proven academic track record, eagerness to learn, interest in IT and willingness to travel in Italy up to 80% of the time are essential to succeed.
Abbott, con le sue sedi in Italia di Roma e Milano, è un’azienda leader globale del settore salute e si impegna per aiutare le persone a vivere al meglio in ogni fase della vita.
L’offerta di tecnologie d’avanguardia abbraccia il settore salute nel suo complesso, con soluzioni e prodotti innovativi nell’ambito del cardiovascolare, diagnostica, diabete, nutrizione e dispositivi medici. Nel mondo, Abbott è presente in oltre 160 paesi con circa 103.000 dipendenti.