Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Software Engineer
A tlc Srl
We are currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our R&D Department.
• Familiarity with Linux systems (e.g. architecture, command line, scripting) and most common Linux distros (e.g Debian based)
• Good knowledge of one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java or Python
• Familiarity with the most common level 2 / level 3 networking protocols
• Educated to University Level / Engineering basic degree (at least 3 years)
• Knowledge of most common software engineering principles
• Self motivated, sharp, enthusiastic team player with self development skills
• A keen interest in technology and software design
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Good communications with cross functional local team members
• Good knowledge of the English language
We design, manufacture and market advanced solutions for next generation networks and the internet of everything. Our portfolio includes routers, voice gateways and vertical solutions designed to empower communication service providers and enterprises today, while they reshape their future networks. Networks for next generation people.
Aethra Telecommunications is the commercial brand of A TLC S.r.l. Aethra built its foundations in the early years of digital communications and at the dawn of the 21st century, Aethra confirms its leadership in the telecommunications industry and its role as a strategic partner in the innovation of the network, by launching its first integrated access device embedding DSL connectivity into a voice-over-IP gateway.
Strong in its expertise combined with a very solid know-how and an inexhaustible inclination to innovation, in 2009 Aethra Telecommunications fully joined Ab Medica, group engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of innovative medical technologies. The synergy with ab medica has introduced Aethra Telecommunications to the field of telemedicine, controlled by ab medica group with a wide range of cutting-edge solutions on offer which have been designed to improve people’s quality of life
Today, with over 40 years of experience in telecommunications and hundreds of thousands of DSL customers served worldwide, we are leaders in ultrabroadband over copper, fiber and mobile and fully committed to the network virtualization revolution of NFV and SDN